Leave a Review
Thank you for choosing Keith D. Silverstein & Associates as your advocates and legal counsel. We appreciate your taking a moment to share about your experience with us and others who are also seeking legal assistance in situations similar to yours.
We’re interested to learn what our clients have to say!
If you’ve had a great experience with Keith D. Silverstein & Associates, please submit a review below.
Why Should I Provide a Review?
Online reviews are often the first place people look when searching for a firm to represent them. If you are 100% satisfied with your experience, we would be grateful if you took a moment to share about it; your review could help another person in their time of need.
Your input also helps us improve our services, so please be honest. We welcome your feedback.
Who Can Write a Review?
- Clients – those we have represented
- Friends or family of clients – in certain situations, the client may not feel comfortable or be physically able to leave a review. In this case, friends and family are welcome to share stories and outcomes.
Tips for Writing a Review
- It is best to avoid sharing specifics, such as names or the recovery amount.
- It can be helpful to share which type of case you had, what area of town you are from and why you are satisfied with your experience. Others in need may find this information helpful and even comforting, knowing they are not alone during a difficult time.
- Several of our clients have shared how their lives have changed following their case resolution and what they appreciated about working with us, such as our communication, friendliness, availability, our support team’s abilities, etc. These are just a few examples of what you might share.
“Keith D. Silverstein & Associates worked hard and never settled for anything less than what they thought my husband was entitled to. He and his team are beyond professional and amazing to deal with. Will always recommend them to anyone I know.”
“I’ve been with Keith Silverstein for 4 yrs. His whole firm helped me out on a vicious car accident involving NYPD. This firm really treats their clients like family, and they will go to bat for you. Thanks guys.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I don’t have a Yelp account?
A: Creating an account is easy and free. Simply create a username and password and you can leave a review.
Q: Can I leave multiple reviews?
A: Yes, please! If you have access to the accounts, you may write reviews for Google, Avvo, Yahoo and any others, if you wish.
Q: Will my personal information be displayed?
A: No. Most sites only post the first name of those submitting reviews, and we encourage you to withhold certain details about your case, including names or recovery amounts. You may, however, share the type of case it was (auto accident, medical malpractice, workers compensation, etc.), how you feel you were represented and if you were satisfied with the outcome.
Q: Can anyone write a review?
A: Yes, we encourage feedback from our individual clients as well as friends and family who have worked in any way with our firm.
Q: Can I leave a review in another way?
A: Absolutely! If you would like to email us a testimonial we may place on the website, we would be very grateful.